Podcast #3 today, broadcast from Fuel (a new coffee shop on Capitol Hill… see my other blog entry for more details). I did some roving reporting today, and recorded two interviews — sound quality is terrible (I really should invest in a microphone of some kind!), but my new iRiver IFP 795 allowed for much easier recording!
* Interview with Dani, the owner of Fuel coffee house
* Conversation with Jon Staenberg at Rustic Canyon Partners
* Media Ownership article in Sunday Seattle Times (Opinion) “Why Media Ownership Matters” by Amy & David Goodman
* Homebrew Beer Making process
* Where I’m broadcasting from:
* This Saturday, attending Homebrew festival on Phinney Ridge – wanna join me?