Created Podcast #2 today while hanging out at Pyramid Brewery — click on the link below to listen to it, or pick it up in your Podcast Reader (iPodder, etc) — let me know if you need some help with making it work!
Outline of Podcast #2:
* Where I’m broadcasting from (Pyramid Brewery, met Crapmonkey’s wife – amazing coincidence, Brouwer’s Café, Pyramid b/c of his walking tour, Pale Ale b/c of her sell job on what’s good beside Hefe)
* iPodded my BMW ($300, Awesome – ProClipUSA really sweet bracket, Magnolia HiFi nailed the installation, Getting too much bass… anyone know how I should set my Bass/Treb?)
* Today shot to hell, a bit (Starbucks Entertainment, Media Bars – no one’s using, Laptops – all using, terrible experience, Physical CD’s, how bad that sucks)
* Why Seattle Rocks (Friend in town for a Microsoft Web Services conference, To Elysian Brewery on Pike for 2 yummy beers, To Nishino (best sushi in seattle), Ran into 3 friends, To Brouwer’s Café in Fremont, Ran into another friend)
* Favorite PodCasts (Northwest Noise, CrapMonkey, Daily Source Code)