This is a great reminder to keep humor in mind — when things get stressful, a little laugh helps 🙂
- You’ve used the glow of a cell phone or PDA as a flashlight
- You’ve typed quietly to secretly surf / blog so as to not wake your spouse
- You look forward to defragmenting your hard drive
- You like to uninstall programs from your computer
- You read 100’s of blog posts but not the good ones… Those you flag for later, but never get to them!
- You call someone to tell them to read an email that you just sent them
Anyone have others for the list?
And, yes, I’ve done all of the above…
My mother-in-law told me about this (my father-in-law is a real life Dilbert)… then I saw this on TechCrunch today…
In honor of that recognition, I had my cadre of design professionals pitch you as the new eHarmony Spokesperson, in the event that Dr. Neil Warren needs to groom a successor?
See you soon, Tim Gillons.