I know… my blogging frequency is somewhat (totally) lacking. Well, honestly, I’ve got a few things going on in my life.
(1) if you haven’t noticed in my Facebook feed, we added a new puppy, Stella the French Bulldog — go check her out in my Facebook photos — she’s awesome
(2) we’re in the middle of a mini/major-house renovation, and have been since July/July — it’s nearing completion, but has been for what feels like months
(3) I’m training for a marathon, to be run in Honolulu in mid-December (click if you’d like to donate to fight Leukemia Lymphoma) — long run of 18 miles last weekend, and will be running 20 miles in ~2 weeks. Then off to the fun in the sun.
(4) finally, TeachStreet’s been making amazing progress. We launched our payments/revenue systems in July and September, and have been spending the last several weeks optimizing the site experience — some major improvements to note:
– We added a focused Test Prep Class and teacher site, featuring premium partners such as Kaplan, PowerScore, Knewton and more. So, if you know students looking for SAT, GMAT, LSAT, GRE test prep classes, have them check it out
– You can now easily find upcoming classes in your area – the selection of teachers, subjects and classes is becoming pretty amazing, all across the country
– We’ve got another pretty cool ‘launch’ coming tomorrow, hopefully significantly improving the teacher profile page experience, and a few other little pleasantries
Hope you’re lives are going great — Karen and I are racing around, as usual — hope to see you all soon!